Upwork in One Hour – Learn Almost Everything You Need To Know To Start Winning Paid Copywriting Work On Upwork As Soon As Tomorrow — Even If You Have NO Experience And NO Clients Yet …
IN JUST ONE MEASLY HOUR!
If you are a copywriter who would like more clients … then this page is going to show you the best method I ever discovered for doing that.
See, I have created a course called … Upwork In One Hour
And this course contains — from start to finish — the exact strategy I used to go from NO experience, NO credentials and NO earnings …
You can learn my entire system …in just ONE HOUR
Upwork in One Hour is completely “B.Y.O-Copywriting-Chops”.
By that I mean, it will NOT teach you a single thing about how to actually write copy for your clients.
You will have to go and learn that elsewhere.
Here is what is inside the course:
- A trick (which ONLY works on Upwork) for winning copywriting work even if you have literally never achieved a single thing as a copywriter (it’s how I got started …)
- My full four-stage Upwork ‘career map’ for freelance copywriters (this is the first lesson in the course, and in many ways it’s all you need to know)
- A back-door way to ‘spy’ on the proposals OTHER freelancers are sending in to try and win jobs (this can get unethical REAL fast, so I include a strong recommendation on where to draw the line)
- How to instantly eliminate EVERY single other copywriter as ‘competition’ and become your client’s ONLY choice. (This strategy works off of Upwork, too!)
- How to stand out even if you’re not the best at anything by using ‘niche stacking’
- My exact $$$ recommendations for what hourly rate to set!
- How to create a portfolio “on demand” in less than an hour if you have no samples
- The four things you MUST tell your client after they reply to your proposal if you want to get hired. (Two are the cost and when you can get it done by. The other two are far less intuitive but even more important)
- My 9-step outline for running job interview calls with clients — even if you’re a shy introvert
- A condensed version of the actual market research questionnaire I used with clients (stolen from my expensive Market Detective course)
- An 8-point checklist of what you must know before opening a contract
- How to almost guarantee a gushing review after every project … and possibly even repeat work!
- And way more (you’d be surprised at what I managed to fit into one hour)!
- And much more…
Sale Page: https://persuasivepage.com/upwork/